Autel MaxiCOM Ultra Lite S Scanner Car Intelligent Diagnostic Tools Advanced ECU Programming&Coding,40+ Services PK MS909 Elite2
- Electronic: Yes
- Material Type: Plastic
- Item Weight: 2.18kg
- Item Height: 4inch
- Item Width: 28inch
- Item Length: 37inch
- External Testing Certification: ce
- Voltage: 12V
- Special Features: Wifi
- Power: 12V
- Model Name: Autel MaxiCOM Ultra Lite S
- Software Version: 2023 Newest
- Hardware Version: 2023 Newest
- Item Type: Other
- Brand Name: Autel
- Origin: Mainland China
- Certification: CE
- Operating System: Android 7.0
- Processor1: Samsung Exynos8895V octa-core Processor
- Processor2: 2.3GHz Quad-core Mongoose + 1.7GHz Quad-core A53
- Memory: 4GB RAM & 256GB On-board Memory
- Display: 12.9 inch TFT-LCD with 2732 x 2048 resolution & capacitive touch screen
- Connectivity1: WiFix2 (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2×2 MIMO)
- Connectivity2: BT v.2.1 + EDR, GPS
- Connectivity3: USB 2.0 (Two USB HOST Type A, one USB mini device)
- Connectivity4: HDMI 2.0, SD Card (Support up to 256GB)
- Camera: Rear: 16 Megapixel, Autofocus with Flashlight, Front: 5 Megapixel
- Sensors: Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)
- Audio Input/Output: Microphone Dual Speakers 3-Band 3.5 mm stereo/standard headset jack
- Power and Battery: 18000mAh 3.8 V lithium-polymer battery
- Power and Battery-: Charging via 12 V AC/DC power supply with the temperature between 0°C and 45°C
- Input Voltage: 12V/3A Adapter
- Operating Temp.: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)
- Storage Temperature: -20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 366.5 mm (14.43") x 280.9 mm (11.06") x 34 mm (1.34")
- Weight: 2.18kg (4.81 lb.)
- Better Than 1: MS908SP/MK908P
- Better Than 2: MaxiSys Elite/Elite2
- Better Than 3: MaxiSYS MS909 MS919
- Multi-Language: English,German,Spanish,Japanese,Portuguese,Dutch,Polish,Swedish,French,Italian.Korean,Russian,Persian,Turkish,Thai,Vietnamese,Hebrew,Arabic,Indonesian
- Warranty: 1 year
- Free Software Update: 2 year
Autel MaxiCOM Ultra Lite S
Autel MaxiCOM Ultra Lite S diagnostics tablet is designed to maximize technician intelligence. It features a 12.9-inch touchscreen tablet with Android 7.0 OS powered by an Octa-core processor (2.3GHz Quad + 1.7GHz Quad), substantial 256GB built-in memory, all powering the new split-screen multi-application navigation to provide diagnostic guidance and test components to confirm repairs
The MaxCOM series of products developed by Autel is a line of high-end diagnostic scanners designed specifically for professional aftermarket. Autel has launched several advanced and well-recommended diagnostic scanners such as MS909/MS919/Ultra. In 2022, Autel is once again introducing a new member with exceptional value for cost, the Autel Ultra Lite. It applies the latest and top-notch hardware and comes with high-end diagnostic features as the previous models MS909/MS919/Ultra
Autel MaxiCOM Ultra Lite S Highlights:
1. 2 Years Free Update Online
2. Global Version, No Blocking Problem
3. Multi-Language English,German,Spanish,Japanese,Portuguese,Dutch,Polish,Swedish,French,Italian.Korean,Russian,Persian,Turkish,Thai,Vietnamese,Hebrew,Arabic,Indonesian
4. Intelligent Diagnostics: Offer unique Repair Assist, DTC analysis, TSBs, Repair Tips, etc., giving repairers unprecedented convenience.
5. Topology Mapping: Provides a color-coded topology display for all vehicle systems' relationship and their status on one page and you can better analyze the system faults.
6. Pre & Post Scan: Makes it easy to document the vehicle's pre-repair and post-repair condition for insurance adjusters and service managers.
7. Advanced ECU Coding & Programming: Program, rewrite, code, and match new ECU after new module replacement. Code on most regular cars to unfold hidden features and activate high-end functions to improve vehicle performance.
8. 40+ Service Functions: Contains the most comprehensive services on 98% of vehicles.
9. 10+ New Features: Support wider vehicle coverage, more frequent updates, WIFI print reports, Pre & Post scan, FCA & Renault SGW, report management, remote diagnoses, and extended features such as battery tester and Videoscope.
10. Bi-Directional Control: Give technicians the ability to not only receive but also send information to ECUs.
11. OE-Level All System Diagnostics: Scan and Diagnose all systems and subsystems
12. Wide Vehicle Coverage: Covers the most complete vehicle makes and models (updates to 2022 newest models).
13. Powerful Hardware: Android 7.0 OS, Sam-sung Octa-core processor, 4GB RAM & 256GB memory, 12.9’’ 2732×2048 TFT-LCD touch screen, 5M front & 16M rear cameras, 18000mAh battery.
and so on……
What Are The Difference Between Maxisys Ultra and MaxiCOM Ultra Lite S:
1. The Similarity
1). Both Maxisys Ultra and MaxiCOM Ultra Lite are Global Version, No Blocking Probelm
2). Both of Them Comes With 1 Year Free Update Online. After 1 Year, Update Cost about 1235 USD/ Year
3). Support Fully Same Functions including J2534 ECU Online Programming, Special Service Functions, Active Test, Guided Funtions, etc.
2. The Differences:
1). With Different VCI:
Maxisys Ultra Comes with MaxiFlash VCMI 5 in 1 Which can Support VCI, OSCILLOSCOPE, MULTIMETER, WAVEFORM GENERATOR, CAN BUS CHECK
MaxiCOM Ultra Lite Comes with MaxiFlash VCI, So It Can Not Support OSCILLOSCOPE, MULTIMETER, WAVEFORM GENERATOR, CAN BUS CHECK
2). With Different Language Option:
Maxisys Ultra Support English Only. Can Not Change to Other Languages
MaxiCOM Ultra Lite Support Multi-Language Which Covers English, German, Spanish, French, Polish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Portuguese, Swedish, Russian and so on
3). MaxiCOM Ultra Lite Can Not Support Maxi Data APP But Maxisys Ultra Can
Most Advanced Repair Guidance and Assist Functions Supported By Autel MS Ultra
1. Module Topology: It can display all your car modules and connect each one with line. From it, you can know which module has problems and you can press that module, the device will display its DTCs, and enter it.
2. Repair Assistant: Repair Assist Software displays a list of recommended tests, the completion status and priority for undertaking. The higher the priority, the earlier the components should be tested.
3. Guided Functions: An integrated troubleshooting process organised into the operation steps, that guide the user to solve the maintenance problems.
4. Accurate recommendation: Automatically match the circuit diagram and pin position required for the fault.
5. Relevant Cases: The software automatically recommends repair processes that may be relevant to the vehicle and fault. These repair cases provide the technician with great insight when diagnosing and repairing.
6. TSB: See official announcements issued by vehicle manufacturers regarding common problems including vehicle modules, DTCs, repair methods, program updates and recall strategies. Currently available on Ford, GM, FCA, Toyota, Lexus, VW, Nissan, Honda, BMW, Mercedes, Audi, Hyundai, Kia.
7. DTC Analysis: The DTC Analysis describes possible causes and solutions for vehicle faults. Currently available on GM, Ford, Toyota, Lexus, Nissan, Honda, VW, Audi, BMW, FCA, Mercedes.
Topology Module Mapping
Single Page Color Coded Module Status Mapping
Autel Ultra Lite automotive scanner can generate a topology map intuitively presenting all module diagnostic results(DTCs status and numbers) in different colors and make you know the communication structure between the modules. This function offers technicians great convenience to locate faults and causes!Advanced ECU Programming & Coding – Maximum of Your Car
Autel Ultra Lite automotive scan tool with ECU programming or ECU remapping function that allow mechanics and technicians to quickly and efficiently reprogram the ECU to customer or garage specifications, customize car parameters, and replace existing software/firmware in the ECUs to improve the vehicle’s overall performance.
ECU Online Programming: For Benz / BMW ONLY
ECU Offline Programming: For Ford, Mazda, Jaguar, Vaxhall, Opel ONLY
ECU Coding + Adaptations:With enhanced ECU coding function, the Ultra lite diagnostic tool allow you to refresh the hidden features, customize the OE settings and enhance the vehicle performance, fuel efficiency, and reduce power loss.
ECU Coding: Benz, BMW, Audi, Porsche, VW, Nissan, Nissan-GTR, Infiniti, Hyundai
Hidden function renewal: For BMW, VW, Audi, Skoda
Advanced MaxiFlash VCI
Autel MaxiCOM Ultra Lite diagnostic computer is able to perform OE level all systems diagnostics on over 80 makes and models to retrieve vehicle ECU information, read and clear codes, view live data stream of multiple sensors.
1) Supported to OE-Diagnostic Protocols: D-PDU/ J2534/ RP1210 OE-diagnostic protocols.
2) Supported to CAN FD/ DoIP Protocols: Transmission speed up to 4.05Mbit, 14 times faster than CAN2.0A/B.
3) Supported to More Vehicle Models: The agreement currently applies to GM models in the second half of 2009, Volvo models after 2018, LandRover/ Jaguar models after 2017, BMW F chassis G chassis.
NOTE: The CAN FD/DoIP protocols are not universal to all the vehicles. The CAN FD protocol is mostly applicable for GM produced in the second half of 2019, and the DOIP protocol mainly supports Volvo after 2018, L-and Rover/Jaguar after 2017, F chassis and G chassis BMW.
Pre-Scan and Post-Scan Function, a Truly Practical Function for Car Workshops:
Step 1. Auto SCAN the Vehicle: the Auto VID function can automatically identify the vehicle and all equipped systems, codes and code details will be listed.
Step 2. Print Pre-SCAN Report with customized with shop and vehicle information.
Step 3. Repair Vehicle: creates efficient repair plan from the start.
Step 4. Auto SCAN Repaired Vehicle: ensures no new faults were created during repair and no DTCs are present at completion.
Step 5. Print Post-SCAN Report: proves all DTCs on Pre-SCAN report are fixed.
Advanced Professional Functions:
1. Intelligent Full System Diagnostics, Active Test
* Intelligent All Systems Diagnostics:
Intelligent Diagnostics is a specific fault code analysis function, with which you can access the most comprehensive and latest code-specific data, DTC analysis, repair assist, repair tips, and relevant repair cases. It has been drawn from real world shop repair orders and records and with input from experienced industry professionals. It can scan all system diagnosis on all available systems including but not limited to Engine, TPMS, Transmission, EPB, CGM, SRS, A/C, BMS and so on.
* Bi-Directional Active Test:
Autel MaxiCOM Ultra Lite supports bi-directional or active tests on systems and sub-systems, components and so on. For example, it can do bi-directional on ABS to test its sensitivity and function, on Motor Pump to test the integrity of the system, on fuel pumps, wipers, headlamps, windows, doors, sunroof and so on to test its functionality.
2. Advanced ECU Programming ECU Coding
Autel MaxiCOM Ultra Lite comes with J2534 ECU programming device BMW Ethernet Cable (For F-Series Coding Programming), which is capable of replacing the existing software/firmware in the Electronic Control Units (ECU), programming new Benz/ BMW ECUs and fixing software-controlled drivability issues and emission issues, update the computer software on the vehicle to the latest version.
Note: ECU Programming only for BMW/ Mercedes Benz Vehicles
3. Revolutionary Topology Module Mapping
Autel OBD2 scanner MaxiSys M909 has Topology Module Mapping design to give you the distinctive diagnostic results:
1) Displays the entire system through the Topology Map to glance all the modules with faults, which is easy to locate faults and causes.
2) Color-coded topology displays all system status in one page
3) View structure of communication between modules
4) Makes Supported: BMW, Ford, Volkswagen, Audi, GM, Chrysler, Nissan, Honda, Toyota-Lexus, Jaguar L-and Rover, Mercedes-Benz, Hyundai, Kia, Volvo.
NOTE: Please be noted that Topology is not universal to all the above vehicle brand models, please send your VIN to us before you place order.
4. Special Service Functions:
Doing regular and routine maintenance on a modern car is impossible without a diagnostic system. Even the simplest procedures require the participation of an auto scanner. That's why Autel engineers have been working on them and making them as user-friendly as possible in the new Autel MaxiCOM Ultra Lite. Now you can easily do functions like:
Oil Reset: Reset the oil change calculator in the engine and automatic transmission
EPB: Replacement of brake pads on vehicles with an electric parking brake
SAS: Adaptation of the sensor to the angular position of the steering wheel
DPF: Regeneration of diesel particulate filter
Brake Bleed: ABS Brake Bleeding
TPMS: Battery registration and reset
Seat Calibration: Calibrate the memory in replaced or repaired seats
Airbag Reset: Resets the airbag data to clear the airbag collision fault indicator
A/F Reset: Set or learn Air/Fuel ratio parameters
Gearbox Reset: Help complete the gearbox self-learning to improve gear shifting quality
Suspension Reset: Adjust the vehicle body height sensor for level calibration
BMS: Battery registration and reset
More New Added Function
1. Remote Expert:
2. Expanded Function, Like add on MV108 videoscope, or Autel battery tester BT506
3. WIFI Printing
MaxiCOM Ultra Lite Features:
1. Autel updates provide latest OE level coverage for more than 80 US Domestic, Asian and European vehicles, including supercar
2. Exceptional OE-Level functionality from comprehensive OBDII diagnostics & services to advanced ECU coding and programming
3. Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via internet
4. Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and errors
5. One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized
6. Cloud-based Data Manager saves customer and vehicle records, scanner data and technician notes
7. OE-Level Topology Module Tree, helping you veiwing the vehicle's crux much more intuitively;
8. Exceptional OE-Level Functionality from Comprehensive OBDII Diagnostics & Services to Advanced ECU Coding and Programming
MaxiCOM Ultra Lite Specification:
Operating System: Android 7.0
Processor: Samsung Exynos8895V octa-core Processor (2.3GHz Quad-core Mongoose + 1.7GHz Quad-core A53)
Memory: 4GB RAM & 256GB On-board Memory
Display: 12.9 inch TFT-LCD with 2732 x 2048 resolution & capacitive touch screen
Connectivity: •WiFix2 (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2×2 MIMO),BT v.2.1 + EDR,GPS
USB 2.0 (Two USB HOST Type A, one USB mini device),HDMI 2.0,SD Card (Support up to 256GB)
Camera: Rear: 16 Megapixel, Autofocus with Flashlight
Front: 5 Megapixel
Sensors: Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)
Audio Input/Output: •Microphone,Dual Speakers,3-Band 3.5 mm stereo/standard headset jack
Power and Battery: 18000mAh 3.8 V lithium-polymer battery
Charging via 12 V AC/DC power supply with the temperature between 0°C and 45°C
Input Voltage: 12V/3A Adapter
Operating Temp.: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)
Storage Temp.: -20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)
Dimensions (W x H x D): 366.5 mm (14.43") x 280.9 mm (11.06") x 34 mm (1.34")
Weight: 2.18kg (4.81 lb.)
Protocols: DoIP, PLC J2497, ISO-15765, SAE-J1939, ISO-14229 UDS, SAE-J2411 Single Wire Can (GMLAN), ISO-11898-2, ISO-11898-3, SAE-J2819 (TP20),
TP16, ISO-9141, ISO-14230, SAE-J2610 (Chrysler SCI), UART Echo Byte, SAE-J2809 (Honda Diag-H), SAE-J2740 (GM ALDL), SAE-J1567 (CCD BUS),
Ford UBP, Nissan DDL UART with Clock , BMW DS2, BMW DS1, SAE J2819 (VAG KW81), KW82, SAE J1708, SAE-J1850 PWM (Ford SCP), SAE-J1850 VPW (GM Class2)
Autel MaxiCOM Ultra Lite Package Content:
1x MaxiCOM Ultra Lite S Main Unit
1x MaxiFlash VCI
1x Docking Station
1x Main Cable V2.0
1x USB 2.0 Cable V2
1x AC/DC Adapter(12V)
1x Auxiliary Power Outlet Adapter
2x Spare Fuse 6x30mm
1x Clamp Cable
1x USB to Enthernet Adapter
1x Quick Reference Guide
1x Packing List
1x Soft Cloth
1x Carrying Case 650 x 185 x 430 mm